Shaddai and Company (Solicitors & Advocates) » Public Client » Criminal Prosecution and Defence
Police Station (Sub titles within Criminal law)
We provide representation initially at police stations when defendants are arrested initially and taken into custody by the police.
We provide sound and effective representation before the magistrates Court for all client in all areas of criminality.
When matters progressed to the Crown Court our in-house advocate who may have been involved in the matter from the police will be on hand to provide continuity in the representation we give to our client, thus providing a coherent service.
What we do
We advise on motoring charges, criminal offences, directors' disqualification, fraud and benefit fraud, violence, sexual assault charges, drugs charges, burglary and bail applications.
We handle Appeals if you have been convicted or sentenced too severely.
We accompany you to PACE (Police) interviews. We can draft your Witness Statement or Affidavit. We can liaise on your behalf with the CPS.
We have a very high success rate in having charges dropped or penalties reduced, due to our tenacious attitude and thoroughness in dealing with the police.
The types of cases we deal with -
- Murder or attempted murder
- Indecent Assault
- Use of firearms
- Serious offences against children including sex and violence
- Wounding/gbh with intent (Section 18)
- Wounding/gbh without intent (Section 20)
- False imprisonment
- Arson and criminal damage endangering life
- Aggravated burglary
- Two or more offences of burglary
- Dealing, being concerned in the supply, or intending to supply any controlled drug
- Three or more serious motor vehicle crimes including taking without consent and criminal damage to vehicles
- Aggravated vehicle taking
- Any offence where a racial motivation has been proved
- Breach of an anti social behaviour order
We present evidence in mitigation including medical and psychiatric evidence, and evidence from accountants and other experts to ensure that the Court has the complete picture of the circumstances.
White Collar Crime
We advise on money laundering charges and breach of fiduciary duty claims. We have particular experience of defending white collar crime, tax and VAT fraud and corporate offences.
We will take you through the strengths and weaknesses of your case to prepare you for the hearing. We will guide you and be by your side every step of the way, and will assist you to give your evidence clearly and effectively.
We will even advise you on what to wear in Court.
For more information or a free legal
legal opinion telephone 020 3417 6552 or 07956 442 471 / 07877 474 270 (24 hour service).
We offer a fast and efficient service and are committed to a high level of client satisfaction.